cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hilton Honors Business Approval

quikj9
Frequent Contributor

Hilton Honors Business Approval

Was approved last night for 3k! I wouldn't be surprised if it was the minimum for this card, but it's 1k more than my BBP, so I'm happy. I've got some travel coming up in the spring I'll be able to put on the card and figured this would be a good opportunity to start banking points for an upcoming honeymoon (if she says "yes"). 

I wasn't preapproved, but I have been getting a constant stream of emails inviting me to apply for the hhonors personal cards for the last 6 months. 

My business is a sole prop under a year old. Application asked for personal income, business revenue, business name & dba. Came back with an instant approval requiring no further information. Same as my BBP. Haven't gotten a notification of a HP from Experian yet, so I think it was a SP only. I'm enjoying this "garden" while grabbing business cards strategy. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Hilton Honors Business Approval

That's terrific!!  Congratulations on your AMEX Approval!! 🎉🥂👏

Message 2 of 4
sugarcreek67
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your HH Biz card

>>current scores 12/11/21
EQ Fico9 759 | TU Fico9 763 | EX Fico9 768
EX fico 8 753 | EQ Fico8 745 | TU Fico 8 760 | Navy score 294
Message 3 of 4
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@quikj9 wrote:

Was approved last night for 3k! I wouldn't be surprised if it was the minimum for this card, but it's 1k more than my BBP, so I'm happy. I've got some travel coming up in the spring I'll be able to put on the card and figured this would be a good opportunity to start banking points for an upcoming honeymoon (if she says "yes"). 

I wasn't preapproved, but I have been getting a constant stream of emails inviting me to apply for the hhonors personal cards for the last 6 months. 

My business is a sole prop under a year old. Application asked for personal income, business revenue, business name & dba. Came back with an instant approval requiring no further information. Same as my BBP. Haven't gotten a notification of a HP from Experian yet, so I think it was a SP only. I'm enjoying this "garden" while grabbing business cards strategy. 

Congratulations. It's a good card.

Total revolving limits 699000 (597000 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 732 TU 721 EX 698

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.