Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot Commercial Account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Home Depot Commercial Account

Does anyone know if the Home Depot Commercial Account reports to personal or business credit?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Home Depot Commercial Account

It doesn't report to personal, just business. 

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does it then report to D & B? 

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone have a backdoor number to the Home Depot Business Store Card? Not the MasterCard. I have a personal Home Depot store card and every time I call the bank door number it directs me to customer service as my phone number picks up my personal account.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, has anyone ever gotten denied on the business side and told to go see "Account Manager" in the store? That's what customer service told me to do. I have a $18,000 limit on my personal card. I called several stores in my area and none of them ever heard of that position. The only reason why I could of been denyed is because of inquires. I own several businesses and get my credit pulled all the time.
Message 5 of 10
iph38
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:
Does anyone have a backdoor number to the Home Depot Business Store Card? Not the MasterCard. I have a personal Home Depot store card and every time I call the bank door number it directs me to customer service as my phone number picks up my personal account.

Citi is weird on the business side of things.  I have several gas cards & staples for my LLC, but they keep denying my home depot and office depot applications.  after several attempts with no luck I app'd for a lowes business card and was approved for $5000

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is personal & business two different banks? I think they are,
Message 7 of 10
iph38
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:
Is personal & business two different banks? I think they are,
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They're both Citi 

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's strange that I have a big personal card CL, but won't give me the business card. Even with s small Limit & a Pg.

Also, I think the personal is with Schinory
Message 9 of 10
iph38
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:
It's strange that I have a big personal card CL, but won't give me the business card. Even with s small Limit & a Pg.

Also, I think the personal is with Schinory

I have the personal it's with Citi and so is the business.  Citi won't give my business the Home Depot card or Office Depot card, but did give a few gas cards with crazy high limits, a Staples card and Tractor Supply.  I decided I am done trying, app'd for the Lowes business through Sync and was approved.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.