Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot Commercial Credit Card

tag
Kasuito39
Frequent Contributor

Home Depot Commercial Credit Card

Approved for Home Depot Commercial CC for $16.5k with no PG. This was an instant approval online. They card should arrive in 7 -10 days and is issued by Citi. This should give my Lowe's Pro CC with Synchrony a run although they recently CLI to $25k

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Re: Home Depot Commercial Credit Card

Very nice all around, congratulations!

Message 2 of 6
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Kasuito39 wrote:

Approved for Home Depot Commercial CC for $16.5k with no PG. This was an instant approval online. They card should arrive in 7 -10 days and is issued by Citi. This should give my Lowe's Pro CC with Synchrony a run although they recently CLI to $25k

Gosh that's a pretty generous sl, congrats!  Is it the Commercial Acct or the Commercial Revolving?  I have the Commercial Revolving and received a small auto cli once.  We don't use it too often is why but if you do put some decent spend on it regularly Citi may reward you with auto cli's saving you a hard pull.  They do hp if you were to request more so just thought I'd mention that....you probably knew that already tho.  

Lowe's4Pros has 60 days/sac but other than that difference they are both equally good to have in your biz wallet, esp. if you have employees.  The PERKS are nice like Lowe's4Pros perks.  Again, congrats and enjoy.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 3 of 6
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Need to take a look at this one.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 4 of 6
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

I'm not sure it will grow at the same pace as a SYNC card would but good luck on trying

Message 5 of 6
URHomeInvestments
Regular Contributor

That is a terrific line!  I have a large line on the personal side, and do a lot of renovations. 

What sort of FICO range are your scores in, what did they pull and how long in business?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.