Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot Commercial credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Home Depot Commercial credit card

Hi,

I apply for the home depot commercial credit card , and a message appear ask me to call

I called and the lady verify all my informatiion and told me that she will send me a form by e-mail for me to fill up and send back to her.

I did not receive it yet. Does anyone knows what form is it? is that good or bad?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Home Depot Commercial credit card

I forgot to say that she said she will send me form to sign because I apply without a guarantor. I did not receive anything yet, maybe she decide not to send and declined

Message 2 of 5
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I forgot to say that she said she will send me form to sign because I apply without a guarantor. I did not receive anything yet, maybe she decide not to send and declined

Have you checked your spam folder?, ..If you don't receive the email, call back.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received today. I fill up send to them by e-mail and , they reply and said that it will be sent to the commercial department for a review and will take 1-2 business day. and they will call me if need something else from.me. Is this good or bad?

Message 4 of 5
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I received today. I fill up send to them by e-mail and , they reply and said that it will be sent to the commercial department for a review and will take 1-2 business day. and they will call me if need something else from.me. Is this good or bad?

I think it is good, or they would have never gone this far into itSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.