Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot Net 30 Commercial Account- Pay in Store

tag
EGMF
Valued Member

Home Depot Net 30 Commercial Account- Pay in Store

My little hobby LLC was recently approved for a Net 30 Commercial Account with The Home Depot. I made some small supply purchases to verify the account and establish a utilization history. I read, but haven't been able to verify that, you can make an in-store payment towards your Commerical Account. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with that? If I could use my one on my business rewards CC, it might be a nice cash-back opportunity. Just wondering, I am brand new to the business credit game.

Thanks

EGMF 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Home Depot Net 30 Commercial Account- Pay in Store

@EGMF wrote:

If I could use my one on my business rewards CC, it might be a nice cash-back opportunity.

It would be nice but I doubt it.  I mean you can try....at least try.  I have the Commercial Revolving acct. and the payment methods I can enter are ach for either business checking or savings only.  If you do try and are successful plz post back...that would be super cool. GL!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 2 of 5
EGMF
Valued Member

That's a fair point. I was hoping it would be similar to my Uline net 30 payment options. I'll have to go in and talk to the "ProX Desk".

Message 3 of 5
EGMF
Valued Member

I really thought it was going to work for a hot second. The clerk at the ProX desk didn't bat an eye when I handed him my CC and asked to make a payment against my commercial account. He tried to run it a couple of times but couldn't figure it out. No such luck... But I'm glad I tried.  Happy New Year All!!!

Message 4 of 5
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Well dang!  ...was hoping.  Thanks for reporting backSmiley Wink

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.