Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honda Commercial Power Equipment ...no PG

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Honda Commercial Power Equipment ...no PG

I app'd and received a message with a App ID & code and instructed to call.  My guess they'll want a PG

Message 11 of 23
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I app'd and received a message with a App ID & code and instructed to call.  My guess they'll want a PG

I had gotten the same thing.....they needed to verify some info.

Sent me a code or something and I had to respond.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jaxstraw wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I had gotten the same thing.....they needed to verify some info.

Sent me a code or something and I had to respond.

This LLC is too new for Citi's liking.  I have been down this road with their other cards, and after a 2 minute hold, they always come back asking for a PG.  I guess I'll have to wait out their stupid 3 year rule...

Message 13 of 23
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Whooooa!  30.24% apr

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

Whooooa!  30.24% apr

Yes!  But they're offering 0% on some things, so that's the way I'd go, but would never carry a balance otherwise.  

Message 15 of 23
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

Whooooa!  30.24% apr

Yes!  But they're offering 0% on some things, so that's the way I'd go, but would never carry a balance otherwise.  

That's their highest I've seen yet...just surprised me.  They must have a lot of defaults through this one. eta: at that % rate I can see a lot of defaultsSmiley Embarassed

Message 16 of 23
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I decided that I was in the garden for awhile and then I get a call from Citi saying that I can be reconsidered for the app I submitted months ago.

I honestly didn't know what of the gajillion apps it could be, but I said ok go ahead.

It was this oneSmiley Indifferent

Now I have another inquiry for a 7-10 day message.

Well, i'm really off to the garden now............maybe

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 17 of 23
shane82388
Established Contributor

I could seem them spamming you to apply for the account, in a generic advertisment sort of way now that they have your info after that initial denial, but it sounds like they contacted you almost offering you the account now that they noticed you qualify?

That is pretty weird? Never heard of that before!

Then after all this you got another 7-10 message?

Message 18 of 23
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

I get a call from Citi saying that I can be reconsidered for the app I submitted months ago.

Wtheck! Smiley MadSmiley MadSmiley Mad  Talk about False Hope, sorry OP, stinks aloud! Smiley Frustrated

Message 19 of 23
GApeachy
Super Contributor

After reading the other post before mine....I'd call them back and ask why solict and give the impression you'd be approved in the way in which they presented and why did they not ask for permission for a fresh pull? You should have been given that choice...this was off an old application.  They came to you; you didn't go to them.  I'd call and try to get this bad boy turned around.  They affect your personal and biz credit.

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.