Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honda Commercial no PG

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Honda Commercial no PG

Approved at 5k, didn’t think it would be approved but just got a little paper card with the approval!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: Honda Commercial no PG

@Creditplz wrote:
Approved at 5k, didn’t think it would be approved but just got a little paper card with the approval!

Congrats !! 

The only use for this account for me is the 0% interest offers.....which are set up as fixed monthly installment payment system.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! Some DPs? Number of TLs reporting, Age of business, Revs, EEs.. THX Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

What's Honda Commercial and what can I buy? lol

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

What's Honda Commercial and what can I buy? lol

A commercial Honda! Duh???... Smiley Very Happy

powerequipment dot Honda dot com Smiley Wink

FYI they sell a robot lawnmower!!! Smiley Surprised  That site is like a candystore Smiley LOL No wonder the SLs are generous Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:

Why didnt you think it would be approved?

Message 6 of 9
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditplz wrote:

The beauty of a Citi back commercial account with no PG is that for the most part if you are approved for one you probably will be approved for any others you app for.....as long as your score on the EX biz report doesn't wildly swing down.

Mobil/Exxon

Home Depot Commercial

Honda Commercial

Tractor Supply

....and probably a few more I can't think of right now....

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jaxstraw wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditplz wrote:

The beauty of a Citi back commercial account with no PG is that for the most part if you are approved for one you probably will be approved for any others you app for.....as long as your score on the EX biz report doesn't wildly swing down.

Mobil/Exxon

Home Depot Commercial

Honda Commercial

Tractor Supply

Interesting. If you can think of any additional, please append. Thanks. Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 9
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jaxstraw wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditplz wrote:

Mobil/Exxon

Home Depot Commercial

Honda Commercial

Tractor Supply

Interesting. If you can think of any additional, please append. Thanks. Smiley Wink

A few of these have changed to Synchrony or are no longer available but for the most part they are all still Citi backed.

You have to go through the list and then check out if it has a commercial line.

Once you open the app page it is plainly clear if it's Citi.....all the app web pages are the same format.

https://www.citi.com/CRD/html/Citi_Affiliates.html

Jax

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.