cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you get approved for $100,000+ limit business credit cards and lines of credit?

Nicky101

Re: How do you get approved for $100,000+ limit business credit cards and lines of credit?

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Nicky101 wrote:

The fastest way is for sure with Amex.  Get a card and start using it and paying it off multiple times a month.  I was using about $250k a month about 15 years ago.  They took me from $20k up to $100k within two months.  $100k was kind of a soft limit back then.  Be prepared to submit bank statements.  If you can't prove you need it, you won't get it.

Which card was it?

It was a Platinum Amex and then I turned it into a black card after I spent $250k with them.

Message 11 of 13
purebulldogs
New Contributor

Re: How do you get approved for $100,000+ limit business credit cards and lines of credit?

One of the big wigs at work has a 100k limit on his capital one spark business card, and 100k limit on an Amex business card. He told me capital one and Amex were the two that would give him the highest limits and wanted his business. Capital one readily allows him to charge over the limit without issue, he's owed up to 130k on it according to what he told me. 

he said chase only offered 20k limit which surprised him. It wasn't enough since he spends almost 100k a month and didn't want to have to make 5 payments a month to just one card. He makes a million a year and an 800 score and chase just wouldn't budge (his words). 

Message 12 of 13
EGMF
Valued Member

When you say "counts against" your personal credit- what does that mean? As in shows up on your personal credit report? Or does it mean something else.  Thanks for helping me understand.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.