cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long neg items stay on biz reports ?

tag
LittleSal
Frequent Contributor

Re: How long neg items stay on biz reports ?

Got signed up with EQ. Thanks!

Are there any other business credit reports that I should be monitoring?
Message 11 of 14
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

As far as I know it's EX, EQ, and possibly Duns.

It would probably be a good question to start a separate topic though.

Others with more knowledge might give input.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know of two business only reporting agencies that keep the information on the reports forever. One is industry specific and operates only in one state. Both report the entire history of the business. I believe LexisNexis may also report everything forever. There might be a fourth, D&B.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

National Association of Credit Management continues to update reports without removing information. The Bureau of Credits, a Michigan based CRA that used to also operate in Indiana, also adds new information and takes nothing away. LexisNexis reports go back decades. I just ran one a few days ago on a customer. A bankruptcy from over 15 years ago was on it. Also, lawsuits from decades back. I'm not certain if LN go back generations on long established businesses. D&B I know used to just update reports and nothing came off, but I have not utilized its services in several years.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.