cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have had a Sam's Biz Store card for 3 years, Can this me upgraded to a MC?

tag
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

I have had a Sam's Biz Store card for 3 years, Can this me upgraded to a MC?

I have had a Sam's Biz Store card for 3 years, Can this me upgraded to a MC?  It really doen't get much use but the MC

would get much more use adding the 5% gas etc. to the mix.  Is there a process or apply again?  I could PG it now if that what it takes.

Otherwise Business EX report is excellent and thick.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Re: I have had a Sam's Biz Store card for 3 years, Can this me upgraded to a MC?

@spiritcraft1 I do not believe it can be upgraded. You will have to reapply again.

Definitely take a shot with No PG since you have a strong Experian Biz report. I did not give Synchrony an option to mistakenly pull my personal credit. I asked/made them pull my business credit only after having the store card for a very short time.

Expect to have Synchrony want to call you to verify your business. I spoke to them in store when applying/being approved. With a solid Experian biz report you definitely can get approved for the MC with all their underwriting criteria involved.

Take your best shot No PG spiritcraft1,

You can always PG if need be,

bizcredit11

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I have had a Sam's Biz Store card for 3 years, Can this me upgraded to a MC?

Word to the wise I had an 80 Experian file 3 years old, and let them pg they double pulled me and my personal scores are near impeccable, still got stuck with the store card, I would not include pg, if you have 3 years good history you should be good to apply for the mc no pg

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

I have had a Sam's Biz Store card for 3 years, Can this me upgraded to a MC?  It really doen't get much use but the MC

would get much more use adding the 5% gas etc. to the mix.  Is there a process or apply again?  I could PG it now if that what it takes.

They won't upgrade the store card to a MC, you have to apply in the club again and you will either get the MC or another store card account.

Message 4 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

They won't upgrade the store card to a MC, you have to apply in the club again and you will either get the MC or another store card account.

This ^^^^

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.