cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to apply for the Amazon Business Card, Hard pull?

tag
tparks5961
Regular Contributor

I want to apply for the Amazon Business Card, Hard pull?

I have multiple Amex cards, and when I go to apply for the Amazon card, it takes me to a third party site (Which is Amazon) Does this typically still result in a soft pull, even though the application is on Amazons Site?

Last Inquiry 12/23/2022 Ally Bank Mortgage
Fico Score Progression: 10/1/2018 EQ 530 TU 535 EX 540 | 1/10/2023 EQ 785 TU 789 EX 787
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I want to apply for the Amazon Business Card, Hard pull?

If you have an existing AENB relationship, then chances are it will likely be SP. Now, keep in mind that there is still that possibility that it can be a HP, but it's all profile-dependent and YEMV.

Message 2 of 7
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@tparks5961 wrote:

I have multiple Amex cards, and when I go to apply for the Amazon card, it takes me to a third party site (Which is Amazon) Does this typically still result in a soft pull, even though the application is on Amazons Site?

It's almost always a soft pull if you already have an Amex card.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

American Express Amazon Business Card or just the Amazon business charge card by Sync?

Message 4 of 7
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

there is still that possibility that it can be a HP, but it's all profile-dependent and YEMV.

Mine was a hp but my relationship with Amex was new....a few months iirc. 2nd biz card with them.  @tparks5961 Were your subsequent amex approvals sp's?  If so, you're probably safe but ...you know...^^^

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 5 of 7
BigBS
Senior Contributor

SP for me. All of my approvals since the instantiation of this policy have been that way. Total of 9 cards with AMEX before this approval (now 10) including my oldest card at 33 years.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 6 of 7
SG43
Regular Contributor

Was an SP for me.

Open Installments - Nfcu Auto (51% Left)
Closed Installments - Cap 1 Auto, Chase Auto, Prosperity Bank Secured
Closed Revolvers - Nfcu Plat V, NFCU Plat MC, Citi Simp, Citi DC, Citi DP, Cap1 Plat, Cap1 V1, Chase FU, First Premier, Capital1 Quicksilver, BBVA/PNC Points, Apple Card GS, Discover IT
Closed Busi - Amex BBC & BBP (Chopping block: Amex Prime, Sapphire Reserve [pyb changes])
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.