Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBank.com

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

IBank.com

Does anyone have information concerning this site. I signed up to be matched up with several lenders for business financing(all kinds of financing; lines of credit, credit cards, bank loans,etc.) and once I filled out the type of loan I'm looking for and my credit score they asked for a one time annual fee of $49....Are the legit or what?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IBank.com

@Anonymous wrote:
Does anyone have information concerning this site. I signed up to be matched up with several lenders for business financing(all kinds of financing; lines of credit, credit cards, bank loans,etc.) and once I filled out the type of loan I'm looking for and my credit score they asked for a one time annual fee of $49....Are the legit or what?

Just a word of advice...anytime a compnay wants you to send them money first to get funding it can't be a good outcome.

King

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, 4 the Advise!

That's why I didn't even bother to go back and pay! And to think about it I also received a curteousy call to make the payment! Gee Wiz!

Message 3 of 6
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

you can go to www.businessfinance.com and get the same for free
2wheel
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was a waste of $50 - I sent out the queries to banks according to their website, and never received any response to the so called matching banks. They sent a letter a month or so later saying that they were going to delete my account because of no activity. Rude! No help! Stay away!!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It was a waste of $50 - I sent out the queries to banks according to their website, and never received any response to the so called matching banks. They sent a letter a month or so later saying that they were going to delete my account because of no activity. Rude! No help! Stay away!!

How did you pay? If by credit card do a charge back...this type of websites offering funding but wanting money up from is nothing but scams. You should never have to pay money to get money. This stuff isn't rocket science. I get sick of these scams ripping good people off.

King

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.