Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink Bold approval chances vs CSP

tag
red259
Super Contributor

Ink Bold approval chances vs CSP

How difficult is the Ink Bold to obtain compared to the CSP? In my next round of apps I would like to apply for both as I wish to keep my business spend apart from my personal spend. Has anyone had experience obtaining both in the same day? 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

Re: Ink Bold approval chances vs CSP

I didn't do it same day but was approved about 5 days apart. No matter what it's going to be 2 HP so I waited a few days after getting the CSP to apply for the Bold. I had to call recon for the Bold and they asked standard business related questions before approving. 

Good luck!

Message 2 of 6
red259
Super Contributor

@scenery_guy wrote:

I didn't do it same day but was approved about 5 days apart. No matter what it's going to be 2 HP so I waited a few days after getting the CSP to apply for the Bold. I had to call recon for the Bold and they asked standard business related questions before approving. 

Good luck!

Oh wow. I had always thought if you apply for both the same day it was one pull. 

;
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Technically, Chase claims the Business Cards and Business Banking are separate from Personal. In reading other posts on this site I wonder? Under the Card Act, we are only protected under the personal side. Yet? Some banks have allowed multiple cards on one pull in the same day but I can't remember reading that Chase does it. In fact I read that Chase is HP for most everything.
Message 4 of 6
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

Yep, Chase seems to be HP for everything. If two HP are going to hurt you then you might not be in shape for either card. Of course that comment is coming from someone who does not really care how many HP I have across the three reports (read: lots). Never been an issue when applying for a card or three. I do so every 90 days or so. 

Message 5 of 6
red259
Super Contributor

@scenery_guy wrote:

Yep, Chase seems to be HP for everything. If two HP are going to hurt you then you might not be in shape for either card. Of course that comment is coming from someone who does not really care how many HP I have across the three reports (read: lots). Never been an issue when applying for a card or three. I do so every 90 days or so. 

Yea, but its only not a problem if you have a nice thick file! For my thin file every inq seems to be a barb in my side. That being said when I apply I will not have had any inqs within the prior 6 months, so I should be able to take two HPs without much problem. 

;
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.