Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink+ bonus points not posted

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ink+ bonus points not posted

My second statement for my Ink+ closed the other day. I've met the spend requirement and my 60k didn't post. It's not urgent, but you know...I want them. I called yesterday and the CSR confirmed I've spent $51XX. She said the annual fee doesn't count, and I said that's $95 so if I'm at $51XX then subtracting that I'm definitely at $50XX. She didn't have an answer. She confirmed my 60k offer and said they'd post next month. 

Worth pursuing now? Maybe try SM? 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ink+ bonus points not posted

@Anonymous wrote:

My second statement for my Ink+ closed the other day. I've met the spend requirement and my 60k didn't post. It's not urgent, but you know...I want them. I called yesterday and the CSR confirmed I've spent $51XX. She said the annual fee doesn't count, and I said that's $95 so if I'm at $51XX then subtracting that I'm definitely at $50XX. She didn't have an answer. She confirmed my 60k offer and said they'd post next month. 

Do the points appear in your UR account under 'earnings next statement'?  If so then they'll show up next month.  If not, SM couldn't hurt

Message 2 of 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

IIRC all of mine always showed up the statement after spend was met 

Edit to add same with Citi ....Amex on the others hand days after spend was met 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. I'm not REALLY in a hurry, just anxious. I may book an SWA flight, but if I transfer my points from my Freedom (which I'm pretty sure I can do) then I have enough without the bonus. I just have to decide if I want to fly or drive. 

Sounds like it could be a normal delay. It's so funny how each company is different. Amex, in general, is slow and annoying with rewards, but not bonus rewards. Chase is punctual and transparent, in general,  with rewards, but not bonus rewards. 

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Do the points appear in your UR account under 'earnings next statement'?  If so then they'll show up next month.  If not, SM couldn't hurt

Now they do. Smiley Very Happy 

Message 5 of 8
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Just an FYI (fast spender with 3k), found the portal that describes all purchases (who knew Tivo counted as 5% category, love this card).  How I knew when the 20,000 points will post (showed up as pending for next month), and emailed for the extra 10,000 points (received this morning).  So glad I apped before the 5/24, now have too many cards.  Think I will not qualify until January 2018 (nice scores by then).

Signature needs updating
Message 6 of 8
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Now they do. Smiley Very Happy 

Congrats.

Signature needs updating
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the TiVo tip. Will gat that switched over!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.