cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink cards for Small Business Week - special offer?

tag
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

Ink cards for Small Business Week - special offer?

Looks like we might be getting an additional reward for new Ink cards. I have been pondering adding the Ink Plus making my total of Ink cards three. I really wanted to wait until the end of July to let some Inquiries drop off my reports but if this is good it might lure me out early. 

Screen-Shot-2013-06-13-at-11.45.37-PM.png

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: Ink cards for Small Business Week - special offer?

Or, if you've app'ed within 3 months, they may extend the new offer to you.  

Message 2 of 17
myjourney
Super Contributor

This may lure me out of the garden again will certainly check this out

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 17
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

I'm not stalking Chase but I was up this late estimating a project. I just checked the site and the new bonuses are in. 60K points for Bold and Plus, $250 cash back for the Cash and 25K points for Classic. 

Not enough to pull me out early to apply. I would rather have my scores improve on my schedule than get 10K additional points. Still it's a fine offer for those considering and Ink card and are ready to apply this week. Offer over June 22. 

Message 4 of 17
Open123
Super Contributor

I've advised some friends and clients to apply for this to use for their business.  Most of their business cards are just so blah.

Message 5 of 17
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

I got another targeted offer for the Ink Plus in the mail today. It's like a monthly thing now. I'm going to resist the temptation as I don't need the new card or credit line, don't want to give a HP either until I get back to just under 800. I would rather keep grace with Chase for a round of new cards including the United card (getting tired of Delta games) and either the Hyatt or Marriott card based on where I have been staying for travel. 

Message 6 of 17
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

OK fine, I gave in Smiley Wink. I was at my branch earlier and my banker kept pestering me to get the new card and grab the extra points. He thought I would be an instant approval if he processed the application in the branch. He was right, it was instant approval for $15K on the Ink Plus. He wanted to call in to recon the card after approval to ask for an increased limit as he feels they should have extended me more. I told him this is fine, it will not see heavy usage anyhow. I explained to him I was trying to be application free for 6 months so I could apply for the United card (perhaps business version as he suggested) and a Chase hotel card and I didn't want to hit the total credit limit ceiling with Chase before I got those cards. 

I just checked my reports and got a single HP on EX. 

Message 7 of 17
GPMDRL
New Contributor

Does Chase pull all 3 reports or just Experian? I'd love this offer, trying to keep an inquiry off of TU. good deal though!
Message 8 of 17
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

Chase has always pulled EX for me in Florida. Never double or triple pulled but I can assume if you are borderline they might pull another bureau. 

Message 9 of 17
GPMDRL
New Contributor

I should be good, I am in process of buying a home, closing is on 7/3/13 and my mortgage company uses TU scores and report. I have a 766 score so I like my chances but until keys for house in my hand, I really didnt want any inquiries, even for the business. I still might just wait until July and lose out on the extra 10k mile bonus
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.