Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink preferred denied too new biz though it’s old biz

tag
ficomember
Contributor

Ink preferred denied too new biz though it’s old biz

I applied for ink preferred and got instant denied. Called recon and was told that my LLC is too new. I just changed from my Sole to LLC and I have cards with chase under Sole for ages. Told the story and agent won't change mind. Should I try recon again or there's no point? I even told her I have my cards under Sole with chase for long time.

Do I even bother to try new app with Sole now? I hate when you do the right thing creates issues. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FieryDance
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ink preferred denied too new biz though it’s old biz

Chase is totally tightening up right now.  There are approvals but mostly S-Corp rather than SP.  

Almost makes me want to bust out of 5/24.  Almost!  😇

Message 2 of 4
ficomember
Contributor

I just wastes one pull from chase because of this. Should I go for the personal now? I already had two apps send in within 24 hours. One was spahhire but no credit pull coz it was denied due to I already had CSR, then tried the business and got denied and saw the hard pull right away. So technically I already have two apps within 24 hours but only one got hard pull. I would hate to waste my hard pull if I can just get personal regardless approves or denied if I only use one hard pull. Thoughts?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

My thoughts are to cool your jets, because right now you look Credit hungry. Also, i do not believe Chase will use an existing HP to open the new account. It will be another HP.

You could always call in and ask explaining the situation. However, considering what's going on right now and their tightening up. Do you really want them looking at you in detail?

Just some thoughts to ponder before you procede is all. On a normal day this activity could look suspicious with Chase, but right now it's even worse i suspect.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.