Did you mean: 

Insane SPG business approval!!!

tag
jason86423
Frequent Contributor

Insane SPG business approval!!!

Figured what the heck, jumped on the SPG business Amex for the 35k point bonus

Applied, got the call us message.

Went through verification with a super friendly rep-  automatically upgraded to next day shipping of the card with out asking-

Asked for the limit and she came back with $40,000 starting limit!!!  Almost fell out of my chair..

Between personal and business I've got to be maxed out.  $34.5K on the personal side revolvers also

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Insane SPG business approval!!!

Wow! What other business credit? That's mega! 

Message 2 of 15
silkysean
Regular Contributor

@jason86423 wrote:

Figured what the heck, jumped on the SPG business Amex for the 35k point bonus

Applied, got the call us message.

Went through verification with a super friendly rep-  automatically upgraded to next day shipping of the card with out asking-

Asked for the limit and she came back with $40,000 starting limit!!!  Almost fell out of my chair..

Between personal and business I've got to be maxed out.  $34.5K on the personal side revolvers also

That's great congratulations you are definitely doing something right so keep doing it on both personal and business side !

Message 3 of 15
jason86423
Frequent Contributor

Thanks!

The only other business card that I have is the Amex Platinum.   I was extremely surprised.. I figured maybe $10k- $15K would be the limit

Message 4 of 15
fullstackdev
Frequent Contributor

Very nice. Congrats on your mega approval!
Mar 2017: EQ 733 80 INQ | TU 768 42 INQ | EX 755 80 INQ || AMEX PRG | AMEX BGR | USAA Rewards VS $17K | USAA NAMF AMEX $15K | SECU Visa $10K | Cap1 V1 (AU) $45.75K | AMEX BCE (AU) $10K | Marvel MC $25K | Walmart MC $10K | Freedom $12.2K | USAA Cash Rewards VS $18K | Walmart SC $25K | PENFED CR $9K | AMEX EDP $24K | Banana Republic SC $10K | MECU $10K | Amazon SC $25K | Barclays Apple Rewards $10K | J. Crew $13.6K | Cap1 PlayStation $3K | Cap1 QS1 $2.6K | Business: AMEX Green NPSL | AMEX SimplyCash $2K | AMEX Blue for Business $3K | Cap1 Spark Visa $7.5K | Amazon Rev. $2.5K | Amazon PIF (No PG) $1K | Walmart (No PG) $2.5K | Chase Marriott Business $30K | Chase Ink $14K
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 7 of 15
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

WOW Congrats.  $$$$ Smiley Happy  What are your scores, balances if you dont mind? 

Message 8 of 15
jason86423
Frequent Contributor

Thanks!

My EX Fico depends

PSECU Fico score is 760, Vantage is sitting at 801, FICO '08 is at 799

I let about 1% report each month usually on 2 cards, alternate based on closing dates and reporting dates.  Have appx $650k in available credit reporting

Message 9 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Wow that is a huge approval.. Congrats!  I was suprised when i got 20k on my simplycash for a business I have that I haven't used in years, but none the less incorporated and put 0-49k in revenue lol

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.