Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insane SPG business approval!!!

tag
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Re: Insane SPG business approval!!!

That is a very nice starting limit! I just did a CLI on mine from $15k to $30k... I didn't have the nerve to request the full 3x increase!

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 11 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

You must be running some decent numbers through your platinum charge and your internal score with amex is high!

Super congrats!

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

i dont want to be all in your business but what kind of revenue did you put down on the app to get that approval amount.  reason i ask is cause i am trying to get a business off ground and a 40k line of credit would be great until i could get a loan.  was it monthly or yearly revenue you put down.  also how many years in business.

Message 13 of 15
jason86423
Frequent Contributor

Revenue- business is less than $10K

Personal income is $110 k

I really haven't used my platinum all that much, I do have 4 personal amex card and 2 business.  34.5K revolving on personal, $35K pay over time on personal Green card and $50K pay over time limit on my Business platinum.

to be honest, wasn't expecting that huge of a line on SPG to start.

Been an Amex member since 2010, never paid late, usual PIF before the statement cuts.  I think I've carried a balance for two months twice in 6 years.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah i prolly wont be approved for anywere near that.  personal income is 12k a year business income will be like 400$ a month starting out.  but im not applying for any credit anytime soon as i was just denied on a personal lowes card and i feel i have too many inquiries.  i have 4-6 inquiries throughout my reports.  

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.