Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itty bitty spree

tag
URHomeInvestments
Regular Contributor

Itty bitty spree

I applied for my first business card, a Chase Ink, after my LLC was seasoned about a year. $18000 line.  It was formed in 2017 for AirBnb and VRBO, short term rentals.

Also got an AmEx Gold, but they closed that one and I had to struggle to pay it back off.  I don't have an Amex Business product now.  Have app'd and no cigar.

April 

I had a fraud issue with my TD Bank business checking (I mailed a check, someone intercepted it and replaced my $2000 with $8000, so I had a cascade of bounced checks).  TD closed my checking account and opened a new one, so in the mess I asked TD to open a business card.  $6000 line on the new TD Card.

May

CapitalOne Spark, approved.  Personal pull with Experian, TransUnion showed up immediately.  Got a $2000 line with the Spark.

Personal scores are 673 EQ 677 TU 673 EX

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Five6Two
Frequent Contributor

Re: Itty bitty spree

Congratulations on your approvals! 

Siggy under construction Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 13
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Message 3 of 13
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

That's a nice spree there, and a really nice SL from Chase!

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 4 of 13
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

IMO Crapital One is never worth the triple pull and especially since their SL are always low.  I hope you can get back in with AMEX, I prefer them over Chase, but I did open a Ink Cash last year and was surprised at the 25k SL.

Message 6 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Message 7 of 13
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your approvals!! Good luck on growing new accounts!

I've discussed an upcoming mini spree with SO in July, I'm sure he'll forget by then... I'm gonna use that itty bitty label when reminding him!!! 😂 

Message 8 of 13
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 9 of 13
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

I'm gonna use that itty bitty label when reminding him!!! 😂 

Smiley LOLmg! hahahaha!!!!  You gotta tag me when that happens...luv it! 😂

@URHomeInvestments great pickups!  That Chase has a great sl, enjoy!  That's pretty cool how TD worked with you and issued a healthy biz card. So congrats and smooth move on your part.  Spark will grow but you just have to be patient and really use it a good bit.  When we were using ours a lot (around 40-60%, pif'ing) we'd get a cli every 6 months.  Even got an apr reduction and upgrade.  Good Luck on it and enjoy all.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.