Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itty bitty spree

tag
URHomeInvestments
Regular Contributor

Re: Itty bitty spree

That's good to know, regarding the use and increases.  

I really enjoy learning how this side of entrepreneurship works, and keep asking myself why I didn't know this earlier in my business life.  Thanks, all, for contributing.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 13
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@URHomeInvestments wrote:

I applied for my first business card, a Chase Ink, after my LLC was seasoned about a year. $18000 line.  It was formed in 2017 for AirBnb and VRBO, short term rentals.

Also got an AmEx Gold, but they closed that one and I had to struggle to pay it back off.  I don't have an Amex Business product now.  Have app'd and no cigar.

April 

I had a fraud issue with my TD Bank business checking (I mailed a check, someone intercepted it and replaced my $2000 with $8000, so I had a cascade of bounced checks).  TD closed my checking account and opened a new one, so in the mess I asked TD to open a business card.  $6000 line on the new TD Card.

May

CapitalOne Spark, approved.  Personal pull with Experian, TransUnion showed up immediately.  Got a $2000 line with the Spark.

Personal scores are 673 EQ 677 TU 673 EX

Congratulations on your Business credit building!

What was the SL on your Chase Ink CC, if not 18K?

Did you use/submit bank statements and Business Tax filings  along with your Ink application?

I will search for your approval thread.

Message 12 of 13
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

@URHomeInvestments Congrats on buildingyour business credit . . . that's my next step once I locate a physical location for the business . . . local creditors sorta frown on P.O. Boxes for an address!

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.