Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JC Penney Commercial Net 30 Approved!!! NO PG

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

JC Penney Commercial Net 30 Approved!!! NO PG

I've been looking for a few companies to add tradelines to my business. I stumbled upon JCPenney Commercial and applied. Instant Approval $1500.

The process was seamless. Simply went online and filled out the application. NO PG

The business is almost 8 years. 1 tradeline since 2013. Added 2 more tradelines in 2016. Then AMEX in 2018. For a total of 5 tradelines as of 9/10/19.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: JC Penney Commercial Net 30 Approved!!! NO PG

Congrats !
I've always hovered over app'ing for this to gain another reporting TL but hold off because I doubt I'd actually buy anything from JCP.
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a JC Penney 10 minutes from me. I'll get white towels and sheets for the new spa we're looking to open. I won't use it much either but at least it provides another tradeline.

Message 3 of 15
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

@tntcreditbuilder

Congrats on the approval, but I believe this is one of the Synchrony commercial accounts that do not report.

You should talk directly to the underwriters on this one...no customer service reps...they just do not know.

I know you are expecting another tradeline, so further due dilligence is needed.

Best to you,

bizcredit11

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!  I app'd for this several times since Feb 2019 and was denied, until July when we were approved instantly for $1k credit line.  The thing I don't like there's no online access, or online bill pay.  I called CS and was told I would be mailed an invoice for any balance and could send in a check.  Not sure if I use it, and especially if it doesn't report.

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

No report = no bueno.

If they had something you can use frequently for the business and they also made it easy to pay then it might be a fit. Otherwise... Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree, especially if you have to mail them a ceck! Smiley Surprised

Who even does that these days.

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! And the nice thing is you don’t have to pay them back! They’re bankrupt! 😂
Message 8 of 15
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congratulations! And the nice thing is you don’t have to pay them back! They’re bankrupt! 😂

Smiley Very Happy

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Any company that decides its a good idea to limit the ways to "receive" money should be put in the "short bus" category. Smiley Very Happy At this point in their lifecycle they should be accepting ALL forms of payment including Bitcoin. Do they even have a CFO? Smiley LOL

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.