Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kabbage Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kabbage Card

Does anyone know which credit bureau Kabbage pulls for new applications?

Does anyone have experience they could share about this card in general?

Thanks so much!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Re: Kabbage Card

I've never heard of this card.     What is it used for?!   Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
GApeachy
Super Contributor

OP if you do a search here you will get some info.  I get these mailers quite a bit.  Not sure if it's worth the hassle after reading some of the comments in this biz section.  Just search "kabbage" drop down date to go from recent to oldest.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

They pulled Experian for me. 

You also have to give them access to your bank account and other services. I had to add multiple services before I was approved for a $42,000 limit.

It's not like a credit card. They are short term high interest loans.

My personal scores are in the mid 600's and the little business credit I have is good. My APR with them is 42%. The way they do the fees it's tough to see that upfront. 

For me it works when I need to buy inventory that has high margins. So I don't mind paying $2,500 on $10,000 if it means I can sell the merchandise for $20,000 - $30,000 and it's something I wouldn't be able to do without the loan. 

Otherwise it is too expensive to use. 

Message 4 of 5
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous 

Congrats on the high approval!  And thanks for sharing the DP's. Sounds like your plan is a good one, gl!!!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.