But then entered a payment agreement
Never showed up on credit

Only filed a UCC filing against business
Also listed my name on UCC

But I don't think UCC goes towards personal assets only business related

I found three bloggers all says Kabbage is not a PG

I asked Kabbage if they report to personal bureau and they said No

And no where on loan doc does it say they can report

They may not report to the bureaus, but that doesn't mean that they won't sue if a balance isn't paid off. On their site it says they pull to verify your identity, but no other company does that when a personal guarantee is required. There's no reason to identify your identity if the business is taking out the loan for itself. I believe it is and for whatever reason, they just aren't saying it. If they have a social, they have proof that that individual took out the loan and I believe if the balances was high enough they'd attempt to get it back.

Message 23 of 25
ktl72455
Valued Contributor

Re: Kabbage Personal Guarantee?

Before I went 120 days past due, I would take out another loan to cover the payment.  I have 6 loans out right now for various amounts and various reasons, if I could not make a monthly payment one month I would take a loan out from them, let it sit in my pay pal or bank and make the payment.  Sooner or later I would be able to make the payment.   I just took out a loan for 10,000 to put down on a property that I will use as a rental. Its expensive money yes, but I will write it off and pay it off and have another rental property and no bank needed.  I have 38,0000 available from Kabbage of I want it, which I wont :-) 

From MI.
12/4/12 TU 589 MyFico ~EQ 579 MyFico ~EX 577(Fako)

Myfico 8 scores
6/12/20 TU 803 ~ EQ 814~ Ex 784
My Wallet: Cap1 3,500K ~FH 2950~Credit One 1750~Credit one #2 1250~Orchard Bank 400 ~NFCU nRewards 18,000~NFCU Cash Rewards 18,500 ~Care Credit 12000~Discover 6000~Lowes 5450~ Amex 5400.00 ~ Harvest King 8000 ~ Langley~Penfed~Service CRU~red stone cru~
UTL 17%
Message 24 of 25
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Kabbage Personal Guarantee?

I added another account and they upped my limit from $20k to $38k!! Also dropped my rate to 5.25% the first 2 months and then it's 1.25% I believe it is.
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.