Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Bank Biz MC!

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Key Bank Biz MC!

Yes, I got approved for this card and not for HDMC. Yes, you cross out the PG section and sign for the authorized officer section. You have to fax the application. Once you fax it call them after 3-5 days and followup on it. They would ask for your business information, tax id number and other details and verify your identity to protect you from bad guys. Other that there is nothing to it. It is very straight forward to get it, if you have D&B Number and accounts in good standing. Go for it. Good Luck.

JAMMY wrote:
Just out of curiosity when you apply do they call and ask for any verification?  I just need to know what I need to have handy if they call.  I was told to just put an x through the PG part.  Do I only need to sign the Authorized Officer part of the application?  Anyone get approved for this card and not Home Depot MC?  Thanks.

Message 21 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have also seen people saying they have applied for Amazon Biz card wo pg.  When I went to the site it requires your ssn.  How did you guys get around that?
Message 22 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would they utilize the Experian report if you don't have a DnB
Message 23 of 71
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

You can get Amazon Biz Credit ( Not Credit Card ) with out PG. You can use that only at Amazon site. It is issued by GEMB.

JAMMY wrote:
I have also seen people saying they have applied for Amazon Biz card wo pg.  When I went to the site it requires your ssn.  How did you guys get around that?

Message 24 of 71
jbh
Established Contributor

Wait. This card gives you an account without PG but how long does one's D&B credit history have to be? I have my business checking, LLC papers, EIN but no Paydex yet. Does this mean I have to wait to do this?

Either way, GREAT job finding a NON PG business credit card. It has been a miserable experience trying to find some.

Thank you!
Message 25 of 71
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

It is a very good card. Issued by Citi on behalf of Key. I can not tell what exactly they are looking for. All I can suggest, apply for it and see what they say, what do you got to loose?. You have to download the application from their website and fax it to them and followup with a phone call. Put an X in the PG section. Good Luck.

jbh wrote:
Wait. This card gives you an account without PG but how long does one's D&B credit history have to be? I have my business checking, LLC papers, EIN but no Paydex yet. Does this mean I have to wait to do this?

Either way, GREAT job finding a NON PG business credit card. It has been a miserable experience trying to find some.

Thank you!

Message 26 of 71
uktaurusbulba
Contributor

I was denied x ing out the personal guarantee section. I have 4 accounts reporting with 80 paydex. My business is like a year and a half old. I called them to see if it could be done without it and they said no but didnt give a reason. Im kinda disappointed because I need some credit for the business and all I have is the store cards right now. Maybe I need more reporting or 2 years in biz?
Message 27 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a question about this application. Where it says preferred named to be embossed on the card, is that where I put my name. Or do I put my name in the authorized employee cardholders space? Thanks in advance.
Message 28 of 71
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

You would put your company name there.

Harpo wrote:
I have a question about this application. Where it says preferred named to be embossed on the card, is that where I put my name. Or do I put my name in the authorized employee cardholders space? Thanks in advance.

Message 29 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks I just didn't want to use my SS# and was hoping that I could just put my name on there. Can I use my DB# as my SS#. I do not have the best of personal credit, I am working hard on getting it straighten out. But I am sure you all know what a slow process that can be and wanted a biz card. If I am even the owner do I need to put my name down as an authorized user.
Message 30 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.