Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Bank Biz MC!

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Key Bank Biz MC!

Just put company info. Do not put your personal SSNo.

Harpo wrote:
Thanks I just didn't want to use my SS# and was hoping that I could just put my name on there. Can I use my DB# as my SS#. I do not have the best of personal credit, I am working hard on getting it straighten out. But I am sure you all know what a slow process that can be and wanted a biz card. If I am even the owner do I need to put my name down as an authorized user.

Message 31 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

there are no key banks in my area.  do you think i can open a checking account online and apply for this card?
Message 32 of 71
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I am totally confused with your question. You dont need to have bank account to get this card. Download the application from Key Bank website. Fill it out with your business inforamtion. Put an X in the PG section. Fax the application to them and call after 2-3 days to find out the approval status.

mymy wrote:
there are no key banks in my area.  do you think i can open a checking account online and apply for this card?

Message 33 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

concorduser,

sorry about not being clear, but your response wasSmiley Happy

i am maybe a little ahead of the game here, but just applied and am waiting for papers to form LLC, looking to get a good mix of cash and credit looking for some LOC's.....thanks
Message 34 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all so much with your help in this matter. I was approved for a Key Biz card without PG and my CL is $1100. Not that great but it is something to get my business credit started.
Message 35 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

i aaplied on tuesday did u call them to find out status oh CongratsSmiley Happy
Message 36 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

Faxed Monday, called today.
Message 37 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

did they call u to verify any info...
Message 38 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

No they said that they sent me an Amendment Agreement and that I had to sign that so that the card can be put in the business name and my name not be on the card.
Message 39 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

KEY BANK SENT ME AMENDMENT AGREEMENT DOES THAT MEAN IM APPROVED HAVE TO SEND BACK.....
Message 40 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.