Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Bank Biz MC!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Key Bank Biz MC!

I haven't received my amendment yet. But they did tell me I was approved and sent an amendment for me to sign. So I would say it is safe to say if you received an amendment you have been approved.
Message 41 of 71
jbh
Established Contributor

If I may ask, for those who are approved how long have you been in business and have you built a D&B file? I ask because I want to make sure I do not apply until I know my business is 'established enough'

Thanks
Message 42 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

DID ANYONE RECIEVE THERE CARD YET I SENT BACK THE AA FORM I THINK I WAS APPROVED...
Message 43 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

AA form? I never got an AA form, never went to AA either Smiley Very Happy

Key cares more about Experian than your D&B. So check your Experian. I'm sure they will check your D&B also but if your Experian is barren then you're out of luck.

I had to get some PG business cards and they're reporting to Experian which is what got me in the door with Key.

My Key is non PG though.
Message 44 of 71
jbh
Established Contributor

Wow, they care more about the EXP business credit report? This is something I didn't realize and now I have to make sure I build that too. If you do not mind me asking, how many months/years does one have to have tradelines/active Exp report, before Key Bank would approve a NO PG application?

Thanks and congrats to you guys who received it.
Message 45 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

Notice if you get a rejection letter from them it says Experian. Most people don't look at rejections and assume it's DNB. DNB is part of the equation but it's not the biggest part with Key for some reason. They may be looking for specific type of accounts and not all companies report to the DNB monster.

My report was as old as my corporation 3+ years but had like nothing on it. Sears, Dell and my PG cards report to EXP for the most part. I only started getting these accounts in January and got the card in May or June after 3 rejections before January.

Others may have a different experience but this was mine.
Message 46 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

this may sound stupid.....but how would they know your EX report if you sign up for the card with no pg? i thought that you could x out the pg part...then fax it in?

do you need to know your duns number when you fill out the application?

do you put your duns number where they ask for your ss# under the "AUTHORIZED EMPLOYEE CARDHOLDERS" section?

what do you do with the "GUARANTOR AND AUTHORIZED SIGNATURE" part of the application?

is their site just key.com?

thanks for all the help!

Message Edited by molly73 on 08-23-2008 09:10 PM
Message 47 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

i just want to make sure this is correct.......the "PERSONAL GUARANTOR" part of the application......which is about half the application...you just "x" this part out?

they are not going to pull any personal info......so i will not have a hard pull on my personal credit?

Message Edited by molly73 on 08-23-2008 09:03 PM
Message 48 of 71
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Simple answer to your question. YES.   Just put an X in the PG section. With out PG you might get a lower limit, but it is a good start and you can get CLI after 6 months.

molly73 wrote:
i just want to make sure this is correct.......the "PERSONAL GUARANTOR" part of the application......which is about half the application...you just "x" this part out?

they are not going to pull any personal info......so i will not have a hard pull on my personal credit?

Message Edited by molly73 on 08-23-2008 09:03 PM

Message 49 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks concorduser!

for the sig part of it.....the "Personal Guarantor (Signature)" part...do i x that out too?

this card.....is it pretty easy to get...seems too good to be true..you know?

how about their lines of credit for small biz...any thoughts?
Message 50 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.