Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Bank Biz MC!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Key Bank Biz MC!

well no luck they want a pg..will try again in a couple of months,by the way how do i get stalpes to report to exp...
Message 51 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

what is a good cl to ask for?
i was thinking of asking for $10,000..been in biz for 5 years....asking for a card without a pg
Message 52 of 71
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Yes, every thing to do with PG you out a large X. They gave me $5800 Biz card with out PG. It is a start. They are issued by Citi on behalf of Key. After 6 months we can get generous CL from Citi. As per LOC if you are among the states they have office you can get good LOC with out PG. My biz is located in NH and they do not have offices in NH so I am unable to get the LOC from them

molly73 wrote:
thanks concorduser!

for the sig part of it.....the "Personal Guarantor (Signature)" part...do i x that out too?

this card.....is it pretty easy to get...seems too good to be true..you know?

how about their lines of credit for small biz...any thoughts?

Message 53 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

looks like they have no locations in TX...oh well....we will see!

i will "x" the pg part of the application
Message 54 of 71
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Fax the application and call them in couple of days. Just take what ever the limit they give you. After 6 months you can ask for CLI. Good Luck.

molly73 wrote:
looks like they have no locations in TX...oh well....we will see!

i will "x" the pg part of the application

Message 55 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

so leave the requested credit blank?
Message 56 of 71
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

All I am saying is, you can ask what you want, but take what ever they offer.

molly73 wrote:
so leave the requested credit blank?

Message 57 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
this may sound stupid.....but how would they know your EX report if you sign up for the card with no pg? i thought that you could x out the pg part...then fax it in?

do you need to know your duns number when you fill out the application?

do you put your duns number where they ask for your ss# under the "AUTHORIZED EMPLOYEE CARDHOLDERS" section?

what do you do with the "GUARANTOR AND AUTHORIZED SIGNATURE" part of the application?

is their site just key.com?

thanks for all the help!

Message Edited by molly73 on 08-23-2008 09:10 PM

Business Experian not personal.
Message 58 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks eddiex - uggghhhhh just one more cra to worry about!

i called d&b today......the guy said we have 3 companies reporting...but we do not have a credit history (or something like that) & that one one would issue use a biz credit card until we get this done and for between 350 to 500 they would help us....told him i was going to wait.

are they basically offering the same services that these other companies are offering....ones that say they can help you build your biz credit for a certain amount of $?

got our duns number.....but they said it would be a week or some before i would get a password..someone would have to call me.

thanks!
Message 59 of 71
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

That is how D&B makes money. Biz credit is not regulated by govt like personal credit. D&B has been around for years and they pretty much control the Biz Credit Market. It is good to be in best terms with D&B to succeed in business.

molly73 wrote:
thanks eddiex - uggghhhhh just one more cra to worry about!

i called d&b today......the guy said we have 3 companies reporting...but we do not have a credit history (or something like that) & that one one would issue use a biz credit card until we get this done and for between 350 to 500 they would help us....told him i was going to wait.

are they basically offering the same services that these other companies are offering....ones that say they can help you build your biz credit for a certain amount of $?

got our duns number.....but they said it would be a week or some before i would get a password..someone would have to call me.

thanks!

Message 60 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.