cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LLC And the “benefits” of a physical address:

Koresh
Contributor

LLC And the “benefits” of a physical address:

How much does finalky having a physical location (besides having logistic potential i just have been cutoff from for years while very valuable and extensive fully owned tangible assets in inventory just burned a hole in my pocket with dead storage, including tons of items I would ultimately lose due to lack of space) help with chances of more business credit? What are your experiences from those who have experienced either side of an llc or Corp?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Koresh
Contributor

Re: LLC And the “benefits” of a physical address:

Nothing? 

@Koresh wrote:

How much does finalky having a physical location (besides having logistic potential i just have been cutoff from for years while very valuable and extensive fully owned tangible assets in inventory just burned a hole in my pocket with dead storage, including tons of items I would ultimately lose due to lack of space) help with chances of more business credit? What are your experiences from those who have experienced either side of an llc or Corp?

Message 2 of 4
WayneSki
Regular Contributor

@Koresh wrote:

Nothing? 

@Koresh wrote:

Try limiting this post  to maybe one question, so viewers can understand what you're actually asking?

Message 3 of 4
Swatch
Regular Contributor

It seems like it doesn't help with the banks that like to rely on personal credit scores, and it helps with the banks that don't.

I do AZEO.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.