Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOWE'S Business Account Approved!*UPDATE*

tag
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

Re: LOWE'S Business Account Approved!

Def is a pain in the a$$ and have to wait forever. They dinged me twice with Experian for Inq too just a heads up. I’ve had a business for over a year but under sole prop. Somehow I guess it was reporting though with Amex so that might’ve helped. Not sure. Nav.com says I have an A rating with experian biz but that’s it.
Message 11 of 30
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats @pizza1!

Message 12 of 30
CH2022
New Contributor

@Anonymous, congrats on the approval!!

It sounds PG and Synchroney reports to personnel.

Based on the below forum, there a paper version and which doesnt require pg.

(Mod cut - sorry not here, that external URL/link is not permitted.  Thanks for your cooperation)

btw,NFCU seems like depends on business rep they assign to our account. How about asking to change before you try.

Our Account app got denied; When i submitted again it is assigned to a different rep , who approved app and cc with out any issues.

Message 13 of 30
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

Nice! Great get. High five.

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 14 of 30
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@CH2022 wrote:

@Anonymous, congrats on the approval!!

It sounds PG and Synchroney reports to personnel.

Based on the below forum, there a paper version and which doesnt require pg.

(Mod cut - sorry not here, that external URL/link is not permitted.  Thanks for your cooperation)

btw,NFCU seems like depends on business rep they assign to our account. How about asking to change before you try.

Our Account app got denied; When i submitted again it is assigned to a different rep , who approved app and cc with out any issues.

@CH2022 , Synch business does not report to personal. I did PG this, but regardless of PG or not, the business side doesnt report to personal., It will report to the business CRA, D&B and EXP. 

Message 15 of 30
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Pizza1 this is a nice account. (Card is bugly, but a step up from the last design).

I was preapproved in store for this card a bit over a year ago at $4,000.

Its now at $13,000 after 2 self initiated cli requests. 

I was using the card a fair amount and PIFing it though

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 16 of 30
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

called credit solutions for corporate, and asked for CLI to $15k, and granted!! I should have asked for more, LOL.. Im definitely good with the limit.
Message 17 of 30
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@pizza1 wrote:
called credit solutions for corporate, and asked for CLI to $15k, and granted!! I should have asked for more, LOL.. Im definitely good with the limit.

This doesn't surprise me at all... tenacity at its best!  Smiley Very Happy

(Surprised or not, great job!) 

bravo-gif-2.gif

Message 18 of 30
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

bravo-gif-2.gif

Thanks @UncleB, Ill post a picture of the change once I get the card, and can do another screen shot. You know I like to post pictures for proofSmiley Happy lol

Message 19 of 30
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@pizza1 wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

bravo-gif-2.gif

Thanks @UncleB, Ill post a picture of the change once I get the card, and can do another screen shot. You know I like to post pictures for proofSmiley Happy lol

smiley-laughing021.gif

yodaisee.jpg

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.