cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes Business Advantage CLI... What's highest?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Lowes Business Advantage CLI... What's highest?

I've had this card since 2015 no PG.

I can't even remember what it started at but I had it CLI to $10,600 or something around there I believe and at some point it was CLD to $9400 and then last year or year before I think I got it back to even $10k.

Called today and asked for $20k and in about a minute on hold she said approved without a counter... I was like oh, thank you... umm... 

What do the business cards go up to? Should I call back now, tomorrow, and ask for more? I know the personal I have not seen higher than $35,000

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Lowes Business Advantage CLI... What's highest? - Update

Sync Commercial Lending is being very funny today... they are clearly overseas... she takes account info and asks if it is confirmed? like the business is fully confirmed!

I say yes and she says "okay, let me transfer you to the department that handles"

Literally, 3 seconds later she says "Thanks for calling, you have reached "her name" and I understand you are seeking a credit line increase to xx?" LOL YES!

Okay, please hold while I work on the request, no other questions.

I called back and asked for $40k, I said I received an increase earlier but my needs have grown!

APPROVED $40k

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lowes Business Advantage CLI... What's highest? - Update

@Creditaddict wrote:

Sync Commercial Lending is being very funny today... they are clearly overseas... she takes account info and asks if it is confirmed? like the business is fully confirmed!

I say yes and she says "okay, let me transfer you to the department that handles"

Literally, 3 seconds later she says "Thanks for calling, you have reached "her name" and I understand you are seeking a credit line increase to xx?" LOL YES!

Okay, please hold while I work on the request, no other questions.

I called back and asked for $40k, I said I received an increase earlier but my needs have grown!

APPROVED $40k

You're on a roll CA!  Congratulations!

Message 3 of 4
MudkipsRKooL
Regular Contributor

Re: Lowes Business Advantage CLI... What's highest?

Hi, what was your business standing when you first applied? Also what SL did you get? and what's normal? My business is just starting with 0 biz reporting what do you think I should ask for? 3K, 10k?

Current score: 778ex | 774tu | 777eq
INQ status: 1/24, 1/12

Currrent Cards:

Future:
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.