cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriott Biz still not 5/24? 1st biz card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marriott Biz still not 5/24? 1st biz card?

I was wondering if the New Chase Marriott Business Card was still not 5/24 like the old one?

I was also wondering if my 1st business card shouldn’t be with Chase until I establish more business credit history?

Thank you
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marriott Biz still not 5/24? 1st biz card?

I am lol/24 and just got the new Marriott Biz.  Apped online, went 30 days for all of 5 minutes, then 2 weeks right away, then my Marriott status switched to Silver in maybe a week and then card shipped.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marriott Biz still not 5/24? 1st biz card?

@Anonymous wrote:
I was wondering if the New Chase Marriott Business Card was still not 5/24 like the old one?

I was also wondering if my 1st business card shouldn’t be with Chase until I establish more business credit history?

Thank you

No dont' get that card.  The Amex SPG Biz card is better 100 Marriott points vs 75 Marriott Points sign up bonus.  No annual fee first year vs $99 annual fee.  In addition if you get the Marriott Biz you won't be able to get the Amex SPG Personal or Amex SPG Luxury.  

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.