cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriott Biz still not 5/24? 1st biz card?

Marriott Biz still not 5/24? 1st biz card?

I was wondering if the New Chase Marriott Business Card was still not 5/24 like the old one?

I was also wondering if my 1st business card shouldn’t be with Chase until I establish more business credit history?

Thank you
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES
Senior Contributor

Re: Marriott Biz still not 5/24? 1st biz card?

I am lol/24 and just got the new Marriott Biz.  Apped online, went 30 days for all of 5 minutes, then 2 weeks right away, then my Marriott status switched to Silver in maybe a week and then card shipped.

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Marriott Biz still not 5/24? 1st biz card?

@Northwest90 wrote:
I was wondering if the New Chase Marriott Business Card was still not 5/24 like the old one?

I was also wondering if my 1st business card shouldn’t be with Chase until I establish more business credit history?

Thank you

No dont' get that card.  The Amex SPG Biz card is better 100 Marriott points vs 75 Marriott Points sign up bonus.  No annual fee first year vs $99 annual fee.  In addition if you get the Marriott Biz you won't be able to get the Amex SPG Personal or Amex SPG Luxury.  

BOA Premium Rewards, AMEX BCE, AMEX PRG, AMEX Ameriprise Platinum, AMEX SPG, AMEX SPG BIZ, CITI AADvantage Platinum, CITI AADVantage Business, Chase Hyatt, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Southwest Plus, Chase Marriott Business, Barclay Arrival +, Barclay AAdvantage Red Aviator, Barclay Aviator Business, USAA Prefered Cash Rewards, Citi Thank You Premier, JCrew, Pottery Barn, Express, NFCU Go Rewards.

Former Cards: Lendup L Card, Bank of America Cash Rewards, Capital One Quicksilver
Message 3 of 3