Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriott Rewards Premier Business credit card 100K

tag
longclimbback
Regular Contributor

Re: Marriott Rewards Premier Business credit card 100K

Someone asked how hard it was to get a second card. I had the cash for 2 years and got the plus 2 months ago. 80k income, lots of spend on the 1st card. Scores in the 800's. Was approved in a couple hours for 17k. First card was 20.5k. They only pulled experien. So it's definitely possible and I would say easy if you have a excellent profile.
Message 31 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:
.....So....it's been a few hours now....and i'm already going nuts. haha. I need a new hobby Smiley Tongue

It could be weeks before you hear back so you better learn patience quickly.

Message 32 of 113
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:
.....So....it's been a few hours now....and i'm already going nuts. haha. I need a new hobby Smiley Tongue

Weeks? Are you trying to kill me? Smiley Tongue 

Message 33 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Chase is taking their good ole time with cc applications these days.  People have waited up to 30 days for approvals.  You can always call in (don't recommend) but then you run the risk of being grilled about your 'business'.  Sucks to have to wait but these business cards are worth it.

Message 34 of 113
jsucool76
Super Contributor

That's why I'm not calling in....but I think my last app (not counting my car) was so long ago....the itch...it's...itchy...
Message 35 of 113
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Just saw an email from chase card services and nearly poo'd my pants...then I remembered I just paid my ritz bill, and the email was a payment confirmation... :-(
Message 36 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

I kept reading that and didn't think I wanted to put myself through that. When I finally did, I also applied on a Saturday (again, Ink Plus). I checked the auto approval line on Monday and was approved. I called Sunday day and wasn't, but when I talked to someone Monday about expediting my card, they said I had been approved yesterday (so Sunday afternoon or evening). 

Fingers crossed for all on the thread that are playing the waiting game. 

Message 37 of 113
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Figured monday would be the earliest I heard. Thanks for the info tort
Message 38 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

I kept reading that and didn't think I wanted to put myself through that. When I finally did, I also applied on a Saturday (again, Ink Plus). I checked the auto approval line on Monday and was approved. I called Sunday day and wasn't, but when I talked to someone Monday about expediting my card, they said I had been approved yesterday (so Sunday afternoon or evening). 

Don't give him hope of  quick decision.  Make him think it will take months.  Builds character Smiley Wink

Message 39 of 113
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Don't give him hope of  quick decision.  Make him think it will take months.  Builds character Smiley Wink

I'm a millenial. We demand instant gratification. 

Message 40 of 113
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.