Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriott Rewards Premier Business credit card 100K

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Marriott Rewards Premier Business credit card 100K

@Anonymous wrote:

Went ahead and did both, may have shot myself in the foot, but guess we'll see.  I have credit monitoring - 1 pull on EXP and 1 on EQ.  My understanding is they do EXP and EQ, so it looks like 2 apps on same day were 1 pull.  Both apps got the dreaded approval pending.  Called the status line both apps are there and both say processing and I will get a response in 2 weeks.  Now I have to sweat.  Most people say don't call.  Those who do get grilled.  I don't fear the grilling, and I wonder if I should explain why I want both.  Also - have 2 personal cards with Chase and a mortgage.  Any thoughts on calling in?

While everyone and files are different Chase pulled me 3 times for 2 cards and the TU pull was a day later YMMV

So you haven't passed the 2 for 1 deal yet that could be for one app and the other maybe pending or cancelled 

What do the emails say?

Good luck 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 61 of 113
myjourney
Super Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
APPROVED!!!!

WTG congrats 

Limit?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 62 of 113
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Called JPM priority services today to ask about my YTD spend on my ritz card (did pass 10k, so im all good to spend to my hearts content on the business card) and asked the agent about expedited shipping of my business card.

Asked if they could put a note to expedite once partner verification is done, and she said "Well, I can put a note, but it might not get seen, however, I will monitor the progress of your account, and as soon as I get a notification of partner verification, I can manually jump in and add rush shipping to the card."

I love JPM customer service. Smiley Very Happy
Message 63 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:
Called JPM priority services today to ask about my YTD spend on my ritz card (did pass 10k, so im all good to spend to my hearts content on the business card) and asked the agent about expedited shipping of my business card.

Asked if they could put a note to expedite once partner verification is done, and she said "Well, I can put a note, but it might not get seen, however, I will monitor the progress of your account, and as soon as I get a notification of partner verification, I can manually jump in and add rush shipping to the card."

What is partner verification?

Message 64 of 113
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

That's the process that chase (and other lenders) use with cobranded cards. Chase just takes longer. Smiley Tongue 

So it's a marriott card, and they need to link it with my marriott rewards account, and verify that the account is mine and blah blah. 

Message 65 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

That's the process that chase (and other lenders) use with cobranded cards. Chase just takes longer. Smiley Tongue 

So it's a marriott card, and they need to link it with my marriott rewards account, and verify that the account is mine and blah blah. 

Oh ok thanks, I was thinking something totally different Smiley LOL

Message 66 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like you are dead on.  Got the TU pull today.  How did things end up for you?

Message 67 of 113
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Dang! You got them to pull TU for you? Lucky duck. Lol. My tu score is 50+ points higher than my ex and eq, but no one ever wants to pull it.
Message 68 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:
Dang! You got them to pull TU for you? Lucky duck. Lol. My tu score is 50+ points higher than my ex and eq, but no one ever wants to pull it.

Not sure how lucky.  Smiley Frustrated You are approved already and I am still waiting.  Believe me, I'm happy for you and hoping I get the same result.

Message 69 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Not sure how lucky.  Smiley Frustrated You are approved already and I am still waiting.  Believe me, I'm happy for you and hoping I get the same result.

OK, now its getting weird - when I call the status line there are two different messages.  One says 2 weeks, the other says 7-10 days.  When I first called, they both said 2 weeks.  No e-mail, but guessing they shot one down.

Message 70 of 113
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.