Marriott Rewards Premier Business credit card 100K

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Marriott Rewards Premier Business credit card 100K

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:
Dang! You got them to pull TU for you? Lucky duck. Lol. My tu score is 50+ points higher than my ex and eq, but no one ever wants to pull it.

Not sure how lucky.  Smiley Frustrated You are approved already and I am still waiting.  Believe me, I'm happy for you and hoping I get the same result.

OK, now its getting weird - when I call the status line there are two different messages.  One says 2 weeks, the other says 7-10 days.  When I first called, they both said 2 weeks.  No e-mail, but guessing they shot one down.

Best of luck. I hope you get it. 

Message 71 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:
Dang! You got them to pull TU for you? Lucky duck. Lol. My tu score is 50+ points higher than my ex and eq, but no one ever wants to pull it.

Not sure how lucky.  Smiley Frustrated You are approved already and I am still waiting.  Believe me, I'm happy for you and hoping I get the same result.

OK, now its getting weird - when I call the status line there are two different messages.  One says 2 weeks, the other says 7-10 days.  When I first called, they both said 2 weeks.  No e-mail, but guessing they shot one down.

Best of luck. I hope you get it. 

Congrats J. Fingers still crossed for others. 

Message 72 of 113
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Yeah, B3 applied just a few hours after me, so should hopefully hear back soon. When did you app umbra?
Message 73 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:
Yeah, B3 applied just a few hours after me, so should hopefully hear back soon. When did you app umbra?

Friday night 5/20.  I just posted a long post on the front of the Business Credit page on the whole sordid tale.  Feeling shaky at the moment.

Message 74 of 113
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Don't get too worked up over it Umbra. It's just a credit card.
Message 75 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:
Don't get too worked up over it Umbra. It's just a credit card.

I agree, just a CC.  I think someone asked my numbers: EQ 719; TU 733; EXP 716.  Heavily used some credit in 2014/2015 to open up the business, so working my way back and trying to get the business credit to help it grow.

Message 76 of 113
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Yeah I applied on May 21. I just checked and still two week message. Hopefully I get a credit analyst in a good mood when they take a look at it. Also, I only got an EX pull. Odd for me and Chase. I usually get double pulled.
Message 77 of 113
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I love Chase. They never disappoint. 

Screenshot 2016-05-24 at 8.22.17 PM.png

Message 78 of 113
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice jsucool!!!! 

Message 79 of 113
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I might have to use it to buy lunch tomorrow. =]
Message 80 of 113
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.