Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriott Rewards Premier Business credit card 100K

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marriott Rewards Premier Business credit card 100K

@msbia wrote:

Jsucool, thank you. Makes me wonder about the validity of 5/24 though because I felt it was a certain denial. I have 7 new cards this year alone, 5 of them business cards, one  a Hyatt. Easily 24 (or more) since August 2014, many closed now. Anyway...yeah, glad to get this one. Closed my personal Marriott earlier this year. 

The 5/24 is valid.  The Marriott business card is one of the co branded cards that is not subject to the 5/24 and has been listed as so since they applied the 5/24 to co branded cards.  Additionally business cards don't count unless they are Chase cards or one that reports to your personal credit.  Either way your approval wasn't subjected to the rule.  Had it been, you would have been denied.

Message 111 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

Received it today...really sharp looking card. Can't wait to use it!

Message 112 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for this card yesterday and received the 7-10 day automated message. I did just move two weeks ago. Is that likely a denial? I have personal chase cards and always got the 2 week message.
Message 113 of 113
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.