Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mercedes Sprinter & Mercedes Metris Approved PG

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Purchased a Mercedes Sprinter 2 weeks ago and it was approved in about 5 minutes with $5k down ($5k markup, so that's a wash!)

I was declined by Mercedes like 4 months ago so this was kind of interesting (I also went and purchased through my credit union 2 cars after the Mercedes decline, so I think seeing those loans current is what changed this time with Mercedes).

This will not report to personal credit, just the 2 pulls (1 at dealership and 1 at Diamler Chrysler)

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I just picked up the Sprinter I bought last week and he managed to get his hands on some Metris... vans are about impossible to come by these days(commercial).

Mercedes came back and wanted $7k down to get the 4.9% rate since I just bought the Sprinter.

He knocked $1k off so I'm putting $6k down.

He also put $1700 worth of aftermarket upgrades in the loan that is for the Metris and the Sprinter so it works out since I was going to pay cash for those.

Message 2 of 7
FIIILL

Re: Mercedes Sprinter & Mercedes Metris Approved PG

Congrats on you new vehicle! Did you purchase or lease? 

Message 3 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@FIIILL wrote:

Congrats on you new vehicle! Did you purchase or lease? 

Purchase 4.9% for 72

Message 4 of 7
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 5 of 7
Society1
Regular Contributor

Wow congrats to you! My score is 720 that's to great low utilization and paying my cc's on time! I financed my mother a car(11k) back in May of this year & I went to Mercedes for sprinter (40k) I was denied and told not eligible for 2nd car loan due to the one I just got in May.. could I get advice? On what I should do I really need my work van

Message 6 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Society1 wrote:

Wow congrats to you! My score is 720 that's to great low utilization and paying my cc's on time! I financed my mother a car(11k) back in May of this year & I went to Mercedes for sprinter (40k) I was denied and told not eligible for 2nd car loan due to the one I just got in May.. could I get advice? On what I should do I really need my work van

I don't know if they cared about my business credit at all but that should have helped if so... I don't usually even have to PG cars anymore but Mercedes seems really touch for the vans... I had 680 or something years ago when I leased a C class and they didn't blink

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.