Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge Equifax Business Reports?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Merge Equifax Business Reports?

Has anyone had luck getting Equifax to merge multiple credit files/reports for their business? They appear to have triplicate files for my business : (

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Merge Equifax Business Reports?

Best advice I can give you from my experience is to let it happen organically.

They are not very pleasant to deal with and you run the risk of them making it worse if you try to point out the errors.  And by making it worse I mean, deleting all of your tradelines... but leaving other incorrect information on your report.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if they would be as unpleasant and difficult if a creditor pointed it out to them...
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish you luck.  Please report back with your results.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a duplicate file with Experian at my home address and a duplicate file with Equifax with a PO Box. I'm interested in knowing if I pay for 1 report if there's any way I can get them to show me both?

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called and got a moderately rude and unhelpful rep who transferred me to a so-so rep. The so-so rep said they'd be sending me a copy of my report in the mail. I wonder which it'll be out of the three triplicate entrties they have... : (

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pleased to report that roughly 18 months after I pointed out the incorrect info on my EQ business report which resulted in my EQ no longer being available to me via the monitoring and many of my tradelines being deleted and roughly 7 months after 3 split files resurfaced on EQ monitoring with plenty of still incorrect information and only new tradelines being visible to me that they have now merged 2 of the reports and I am left with only 2 partially correct, sparsely populated reports.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.