cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More banks besides the big ones provide Business credit with a PG that dont report to personal?

tag
chris288
Regular Contributor

More banks besides the big ones provide Business credit with a PG that dont report to personal?

I am curious as to if anyone out there knows of banks besides the big ones, Chase, Citi, BOA, Amex, Barclays, Navy Federal , NFBO that has a good business mastercard/Visa that doesnt report to personal?  I have multiple cards from the above providers with solid limits, but looking for other banks that offer Business master/visa cards.  All of the above for me are PG'd, not a concern on my end.

The ones I stay away from that do report to personal credit are.... If anyone knows of more let me know.

Cap One

Discover

TD bank

Ones I dont know are..

Suntrust

Regions

Wells Fargo Business- Not heard good things about this bank, could be wrong though

Credit Unions - Unique here as I have called to apply to a few.  Even if you are a member on their personal side and they will issue you a CC, the business is a whole different story.  You have to live in a state they have locations in to be eligible.  Ran into this a few times.

Comentiy bank

Syncrony Bank - They offer Sams Club Business, not sure if it reports but also not heard great things about the card.

BBVA- You know how to live in a state they have branches I was told. 

Anyone else have any to add or feedback?  

Thanks for the help. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: More banks besides the big ones provide Business credit with a PG that dont report to personal?

I think it's only Crap1, Disco & TD.  Suntrust is merging with BB&T to form a completely new bank called Truist, so I image their policies will be a combination of the two existing.

Message 2 of 6
chris288
Regular Contributor

Re: More banks besides the big ones provide Business credit with a PG that dont report to personal?

Thanks for the reply.  Did not know that about the merger on those 2 banks.  

Message 3 of 6
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@chris288 wrote:

I am curious as to if anyone out there knows of banks besides the big ones, Chase, Citi, BOA, Amex, Barclays, Navy Federal , NFBO that has a good business mastercard/Visa that doesnt report to personal?  I have multiple cards from the above providers with solid limits, but looking for other banks that offer Business master/visa cards.  All of the above for me are PG'd, not a concern on my end.

The ones I stay away from that do report to personal credit are.... If anyone knows of more let me know.

Cap One

Discover

TD bank

Ones I dont know are..

Suntrust

Regions

Wells Fargo Business- Not heard good things about this bank, could be wrong though

Credit Unions - Unique here as I have called to apply to a few.  Even if you are a member on their personal side and they will issue you a CC, the business is a whole different story.  You have to live in a state they have locations in to be eligible.  Ran into this a few times.

Comentiy bank

Syncrony Bank - They offer Sams Club Business, not sure if it reports but also not heard great things about the card.

BBVA- You know how to live in a state they have branches I was told. 

Anyone else have any to add or feedback?  

Thanks for the help. 

Nearly all the major banks offer some sort of biz CC.

State Street, M&T, Paribus, Comerica, KeyBank, etc.

Do a Google for the top banks in the USA and then go to their site and search for a biz CC and most often you'll find one.

It's just some are geo restricted.....some you can't apply online.....some you need to have business account with the institution.

The majors you see most often are the ones that basically are open to everyone, available online, and with few restrictions.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo does not report to personal credit reports

Message 5 of 6
chris288
Regular Contributor

Good to know on the large banks. I will do a google search.

Wells Fargo not reporting to personal is good to know. Heard mixed on that
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.