cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My continued Love Hate with Sync Sams MC - HATE!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

My continued Love Hate with Sync Sams MC - HATE!

I have MANY business backed Sync cards INCLUDING a Sams Business Store Card for many years now.

I have now applied 6-8 times for the Sams Business Mastercard (I have lost count)

For the last 4 or 5 times the app is actually going to verification which by all accounts usually means 99% approved if you pass verification... But for the first 3 apps I then received a letter after going through verification (Which by the way NEVER asks me a single question and just puts me on hold for several minutes reviewing application and then says it's moved on to final approval, which means declined with sync as if you are in verification and it checks out, it will spit out that approval and limit instantly but of course typical sync says no, it's gone on for final review, does not mean declined! LIES!)

So first 3 times, unable to verify the business phone.

I then changed my phone number listed on my Sams Club Account and the phone number listed on my current Sams Club Store Card to be the same number and reapply.

Can't verify EIN comes in the letter on this last app.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME.... What moron or computer can't verify the EIN that already issues a sams card in the business name and issues at least 4 other sync backed cards in the same ein.

Of course with all sync, once decision rendered, there is no human over-riding... no please send in docs, no pass go.

Wait 30 days and reapply.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My continued Love Hate with Sync Sams MC - HATE!

I feel your pain.  I had my own frustrating experience at Sams today which I posted about.  I now have Sams, Amazon and Lowes but Sync keeps denying my app for a Conoco card citing too few credit lines listed on business report.  Nav shows Exp has 9 accounts and 2 listed on D&B, so I'm guessing that's the report they're talking about.  But I don't understand why they have a problem with this with regard to Conoco, but but no problem with Sams, Lowes and Amazon.  I intend to use the keep at it approach and hope it will be approved at some point...

Message 2 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Hopefully one day you will get that MC approved 😁 I admire your perseverance after so many attempts.
Message 3 of 5
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

LMAO CA!! I love it...hahaha....

ahhhh, gone are the days of our love/hate relationship rants. I miss these terribly!! I hope they eventually come thru for you, and what a glorious day that will be!! Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Hey CA, just wanted to mention this...

Last time when I tried for Same MC business like 6 months ago, and it was all screwed up ....The business manager told me next time I wanted to apply, he would do it from his office next time.

Apparently all the Same Clubs have a business manager as well as Store managers.

Told him about my fiasco when applying and all the others who have issues, and thats when he told me to not apply at the counter next time, and to call him and  he would bring me into his office and he would place the application from his office, and also that way if they needed to call me (cell phone) for business verification, I could answer and talk right then.

My club business manager apparently has dealth with this before, LOL... Just a thought...call and talk to the business manager of your club !

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.