Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAV Now Shows Equifax Business Reports too

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NAV Now Shows Equifax Business Reports too

Just found out last night. Thought you guys should know. They can't find my file, but I wish you guys better luck.nav_eq.png

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Rgudino1717
Contributor

Re: NAV Now Shows Equifax Business Reports too

Nice! It found my business, but the report isn't availableyet. Hopefully it's up soon. Thanks for the info! Smiley Very Happy

equifax.PNG

Message 2 of 12
DapprD
Regular Contributor

Interesting ... 

Found mine ... 

Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 8.19.45 PM.png

Starting Score: 567
Current Score: 739
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DapprD wrote:

Interesting ... 

Found mine ... 

Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 8.19.45 PM.png

Is this just the free service? thx

Message 4 of 12
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Yes, you receive the letter grades with the free version of Nav.

Knowing what is on your biz reports-accounts reporting and limits are most important.

Message 5 of 12
imaximous
Valued Contributor

Equifax can't find me. I only have 2 Citi biz cards reporting, but still, they should be able to locate me, no?
Message 6 of 12
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Look here as well:

https://sb.econsumer.equifax.com/bizdirect/smallBusinessSearch.ehtml

No record...no tradelines.

Message 7 of 12
imaximous
Valued Contributor

@bizcredit11 wrote:

Look here as well:

https://sb.econsumer.equifax.com/bizdirect/smallBusinessSearch.ehtml

No record...no tradelines.

Thanks. I come up there with my 2 tradelines. 

Not for nothing, but I’ve found Nav to be pretty much useless. There may be more options for paid accounts, but I was expecting a little more. There’s almost nothing to see there. 

Message 8 of 12
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Good for you. Nav is affordable, but reports slowly. However, you can get updates twice a month if you call in. 

I have only found Experian Business worth paying for. Timely reporting. I would not pay D & B. iUpdate should do the job. I have payed Equifax Biz, but not for long. Equifax is slower than D & B as well as poorly operated.

Message 9 of 12
imaximous
Valued Contributor

@bizcredit11 wrote:

Good for you. Nav is affordable, but reports slowly. However, you can get updates twice a month if you call in. 

I have only found Experian Business worth paying for. Timely reporting. I would not pay D & B. iUpdate should do the job. I have payed Equifax Biz, but not for long. Equifax is slower than D & B as well as poorly operated.

The free version of Nav is pretty useless, IMO. Maybe I'm expecting too much because there are a bunch of great free resources for personal credit, and almost nothing for business. I'd be happy with something like Credit Karma for business just to keep track of accounts.

I wouldn't mind paying for a trial period of Experian or something else that's worthwile, but just to check it out. I'm not too concerned about my biz credit to be paying on a regular basis. Thanks for the feedback!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.