Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED A LOAN FAST!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NEED A LOAN FAST!

OK guys, I'm getting a bit anxious and panicking! I am the owner of a Home Healthcare agency. Just past my one year in business. My first year was a blast, but now I have hit a slow patch. I went from grossing 15-20k a month to just 3k. How?? well in my business, unfortunately people die. That's how we loose clients, and obviously profits. My company has significant overhead that is needed to remain operational so this would be a working capital loan/LOC. My business took a hit Jan - March, we just became partners with a hospital who will be funnelling referrals (which is huge!) but it will take some time (2-3mo) and we'll be back to doing good but I'm not sure we can make it with all the business and personal expenses! My personal credit has taken a hit as of late due to a bogus medical bill. My EQ & TU are around 630, while EX is at 730. I need about 15-20K to keep us afloat and also step up our marketing efforts. Does anyone have any ideas? I've tried Streetshares and Ondeck, both misleading companies as I met their posted minimum requirements yet they didn't help me for frivolous reasons. I tried NFCU (who pulls TU) and I was turned down but the agent said he would try to push it through (that was last week, im expecting the worse, but I love NFCU!) 

Guy's my business deserves to be open. We help elderly, and disabled adults with a focus on veterans as my father who was in Iraq was the first person I took care of and encouraged me to start this business. I also do charity work for those who cant afford our services. I pay out of pocket to my workers. That will most-likely be the first thing I'll have to cut until we can recover. If anyone has any ideas please post or PM me. Thank you!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Re: NEED A LOAN FAST!

Do you just need cash or do you need cards to pay bills with?

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Line of credit seems most ideal. I can take what I need. Pay on it for a couple of months till I bounce back and then pay it in full.
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe a SoFi loan

Message 4 of 14
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

LOC products tend to be harder to get unless you've been in business longer. I usually see around 2yr requirements.

Maybe a personal loan could cover your short term needs? The interest rate might be high but if you only need it for a couple months it could be the way to go. Traditional business lending seems to take longer in my experience. 

Message 5 of 14
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

I've used these guys in the past: https://www.headwaycapital.com/

It looks like they only require one year in business and 50K revenue. The rate won't be very good but the turn around time was fast. I think it took about 24 hrs and one phone call with one of their reps to understand my needs.

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Matt do they require a hard pull?
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can try with merchant capital and bluevine too. But both require you weekly payments though
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's my list. I have been in business for 5 years.

They mean business:

Tigerlyfe Capital Solutions --

Identifying information of non public figures including names, addresses, emails, and telephone numbers is not permitted on MyFICO forums under our Terms of Service.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Irish80
MyFICO Moderator 

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 8K with Bluevine but the weekly payments are ridiculous! I would only use them in a rock bottom situation. Im trying to avoid any other company with weekly repay requirements.

Bill2018

Thank you for sharing. I will take a look at all these companies and see if any can help me!

On another note, has anyone dealt with premiummerchantfunding.com? They have decent reviews but there is just a bad vibe im getting from them when I speak to their reps!

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.