Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NEED HELP

Have 2 business one a year old( homecare) and another only 4 months old ( trucking).Have been building business credit for homecare (Amex25k, PNC 5k, NFCU 5k (all pg).Question is, is it ok for me to double back around for business #2 without triggering a financial review especially form Amex
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
iph38
Valued Member

Re: NEED HELP

@Anonymous wrote:
Have 2 business one a year old( homecare) and another only 4 months old ( trucking).Have been building business credit for homecare (Amex25k, PNC 5k, NFCU 5k (all pg).Question is, is it ok for me to double back around for business #2 without triggering a financial review especially form Amex

I think you should look at any business credit that is Personally Guaranteed with basic common sense.  Based on your credit score, profile, utilization and income level, you'll either be approved or not.  I would also suggest that if you do apply for business 2 with a PG and you get the 7-10 day or are denied, you should call back door number and explain to analyst that you're building for business 2, they might do something, but ultimately with a PG the bank will simply have to feel your profile supports the additional obligation.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NEED HELP

Awesome thank you
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.