Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Business Approval

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

NFCU Business Approval

Inspired by @woodyman100 thread, I applied for the business line of credit (5k) and business visa (5k). I was approved for both the LOC and the Visa card. I am very happy, have wanted a business LOC for ages, but never had the gumption to ask for one.

Instructed by @pizza1 to do so, I'm starting this new thread (I would never say no to @pizza1).

It took about 2 weeks from the date of the initial application to learn that the line of credit had been approved. It took maybe another 2 days for it to show up online. Shortly thereafter I learned that I'd been approved for the credit card too.

There was a hard pull on TU.

My FICO 8 score on TU was 760-something.

As usual, I had a pretty high number of inquiries and new accounts.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Business Approval

@SouthJamaicawrote:

@Anonymous by @woodyman100 thread, I applied for the business line of credit (5k) and business visa (5k). I was approved for the LOC

and haven't heard back yet on the Visa card. I am very happy, have wanted a business LOC for ages, but never had the gumption to ask for one.

@Instructed by @pizza1 to do so, I'm starting this new thread (I would never say no to @pizza1).

It took about 2 weeks from the date of the initial application to learn that the line of credit had been approved. It took maybe another 2 days for it to show up online.

I always have a pretty high number of inquiries and new accounts.

Congrats SJ!

What are your existing personal NFCU accounts?  What documentation, if any, did you have to provide? Also what is the structure of your business?

Message 2 of 20
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

@SouthJamaicawrote:

@Anonymous by @woodyman100 thread, I applied for the business line of credit (5k) and business visa (5k). I was approved for the LOC

and haven't heard back yet on the Visa card. I am very happy, have wanted a business LOC for ages, but never had the gumption to ask for one.

@Instructed by @pizza1 to do so, I'm starting this new thread (I would never say no to @pizza1).

It took about 2 weeks from the date of the initial application to learn that the line of credit had been approved. It took maybe another 2 days for it to show up online.

I always have a pretty high number of inquiries and new accounts.

Congrats SJ!

What are your existing personal NFCU accounts?  What documentation, if any, did you have to provide? Also what is the structure of your business?

@Anonymous @Anonymous

On the personal side I have a CLOC (15k), a Flagship Visa (13k), and a Platinum Visa (33k), as well as checking & savings.

It's a corporation.

To set up checking and savings I needed the certificate of incorporation and employers ID number letter.

For the credit application I also needed to provide signed bylaws.

Message 3 of 20
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Congrats Jamaica!
I don’t really need any of this, but I’ll have it when I do!
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice... Congrats as they are a very good CU. 

Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaicawrote:

@Anonymous by @woodyman100 thread, I applied for the business line of credit (5k) and business visa (5k). I was approved for both the LOC and the Visa card.

did you only ask for 5k on the cloc and cc?

Message 6 of 20
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

@SouthJamaicawrote:

@Anonymous by @woodyman100 thread, I applied for the business line of credit (5k) and business visa (5k). I was approved for both the LOC and the Visa card.

did you only ask for 5k on the cloc and cc?

Yes that's all I asked for.

Message 7 of 20
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@SouthJamaicawrote:

@Anonymous by @woodyman100 thread, I applied for the business line of credit (5k) and business visa (5k). I was approved for both the LOC and the Visa card. I am very happy, have wanted a business LOC for ages, but never had the gumption to ask for one.

It took about 2 weeks from the date of the initial application to learn that the line of credit had been approved. It took maybe another 2 days for it to show up online. Shortly thereafter I learned that I'd been approved for the credit card too.

As usual, I had a pretty high number of inquiries and new accounts.

LOLOL!!! I just didnt want your own approval getting lost in someone elses thread! PLus the individual data points really help out the communitySmiley Happy 

Congrats on the approvals, thats super awesome!!!

Message 8 of 20
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats on all the approvals! I’m going for the visa and business LOC tomorrow.

Message 9 of 20
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the new biz thread! And congrats. Smiley Happy

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.