Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Business Approval

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU Business Approval

@shoegalwrote:

Congrats on all the approvals! I’m going for the visa and business LOC tomorrow.

Good luck Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 11 of 20
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

@shoegalwrote:

Congrats on all the approvals! I’m going for the visa and business LOC tomorrow.

@Anonymous @shoegal when you find out.  Good luck!!

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 12 of 20
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Thanks @Toughfist and @SouthJamaica! I applied today will see what happens. ☺️

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi.

New member!

Going to start Gardening as soon as you all say go!

Current Personal Scores:

Experian 710

Trans Union 740

Equifax 710

My three personal credit scores are moving up.  Predict 770-790 range within 3 months.

I have 2 businesses, neither of which have much in the way of established credit.

Business #1 is 6 years old with clean credit.  However, as a result of a dispute I had with a finance company 5 years ago, there is a UCC-1 attached to it.  

Business # 2 is new.

My questions:

Which business should I utilize for this journey?

and

How should I space the CC applications so as to not overload personal and business inquiries?

Thanks and looking forward to getting started!

Message 14 of 20
tbea1004
Frequent Contributor

I was recently denied for the business cc and bcloc. I have not recieved the letter yet. Can business lines be reconsidered? If it cannot be reconsidered how long should I wait to reapply. My TU is around 640, util around 70% and should be arount 50% at the end of this month. My company is brand new. What will it take to get an approval?
Message 15 of 20
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@tbea1004 wrote:
I was recently denied for the business cc and bcloc. I have not recieved the letter yet. Can business lines be reconsidered? If it cannot be reconsidered how long should I wait to reapply. My TU is around 640, util around 70% and should be arount 50% at the end of this month. My company is brand new. What will it take to get an approval?

I don't know but it seems like you should wait for the letter and see what reason(s) they gave.

It couldn't hurt for you to start building business credit. The easiest way to do that is get small "Net 30" accounts from some suppliers or other vendors.

Message 16 of 20
tbea1004
Frequent Contributor

I have started ordering from a few companies getting net 30 accounts. I know it will take some time for them to report. Hopefully by the end of the year my business and personal credit will be strong enough for an approval.
Message 17 of 20
iluvnola
Valued Member

@tbea1004 wrote:
I have started ordering from a few companies getting net 30 accounts. I know it will take some time for them to report. Hopefully by the end of the year my business and personal credit will be strong enough for an approval.
@tbea... have checked your business credit and how is your personal credit? I was recently approved for business credit with NFCU and knowing where you stand with these two play a big factor in your approval.
Personal

Business

Scores:10/01/17 FICO 8 EQ 629 TU 626 EX 634
Scores:08/01/18 FICO 8 EQ 678 TU 731 EX 695

Scores:09/01/19 FICO 8 EQ 720 TU 730 EX 695

Scores:09/01/21 FICO 8 EQ 762 TU 767 EX 757
Goal Scores: 760+ ATB FICO 8

Message 18 of 20
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@tbea1004 wrote:

You're on the right track Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doing some thread necromancy...

I've had my business checking and personal checking with NFCU for a few years, decided to app online last week for a business CC (I've got other business CCs from AMEX and Chase). Thought it was odd the app didn't have a field to specify the credit line requested, so just left it that I was applying for a Visa and didn't fill out the financial info section required if you're applying for $25k+.

Got an email from them today asking for 2017 business and personal tax returns. Ugh. Everything is aboveboard, but I have a personal policy of not providing those unless I'm applying for a loan, so looks like getting a NFCU business CC is off the table now.

EDIT: Starting my own thread on this.

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.