cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Business CLOC with Personal CLOC?

tag
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Business CLOC with Personal CLOC?

@DapprD wrote:

I was going to ask the same question, for Navy Business which CRA did they pull for both the Credit Card and the BLOC?

Last year when I applied, they pulled TU FICO 09 and they used one hard pull for both the BCLOC and credit card apps.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

If your request is under 25k it will just be a review of your personal credit. If you ask for more it will be a review of your personal credit and finances, etc. Most companies will only do a PG (Personal Guarantee) except maybe AMEX but you have to have a crazy revenue to get one of those and supply tax information.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

YEMV but my NFCU business card was pulled from EXP, My personal a year ago was from TU <--- A CLI for that card was from EQ

My CLOC for personal was from EQ and business request for BLOC was from EQ. Lol these were not all at the same time of course but the ones that were never used the same HP even if I called into to ask. I hope this helps

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.