Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU / Harland Clarke Check Order

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU / Harland Clarke Check Order

Anyone know if NFCU automatically orders 50 checks upon business account opening, and if so, whether they choose money market account checks by default for some crazy reason? 

And has anyone else had NFCU's check vendor (Harland Clarke) charge you for items you didn't order?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU / Harland Clarke Check Order

I don't have experience with them on the biz side, only personal, but hopefully someone does. NFCU biz is rather rare here. I think poster @Creditaddict could shed some light for you.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

There was not an automatic check order associated with my checking account.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have nfcu business.No auto orders of checks for me..

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have NFCU business checking and they sent 3 checks. I might have called and asked for them but there was no charge. These checks are wider than a personal check but not as wide as regular business check.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you make mobile deposits?

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am not sure if this is directed at the OP or the proverbial you, but "I" can make mobile deposits.  There is a $1 monthly fee for the ability to make mobile deposits.

https://www.navyfederal.org/products-services/business-services/convenience.php

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am not sure if this is directed at the OP or the proverbial you, but "I" can make mobile deposits.  There is a $1 monthly fee for the ability to make mobile deposits.

https://www.navyfederal.org/products-services/business-services/convenience.php

Thank you. I've been considering changing my business checking as my current bank doesn't allow mobile or ATM deposits. I find that so crazy.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.