Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO PG Major CC??

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

NO PG Major CC??

Have Keybank

is Home Depot my only other option or is there a new one I don't know about? 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

Re: NO PG Major CC??

I know wright express has a corp mastercard There fuel card is no pg Havent really checked into mastercard I have key bank and chase But chase was really hard to get I had a paydex of 89 and  experian was 77 at the time with 9 trade lines showing on experian and 17 reporting to duns
2wheel
Message 2 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

you can't apply online, so I submitted for more information on the Wright Mastercard. Thank you, had not heard of them.
Message 3 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

and chase doesn't go on paydex or business credit. it is soley PG
Message 4 of 11
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

I have a LOC with chase Not CC Shoulda gave you more info. and they checked my experian and transuion file Dont know if they checked duns but thats what I had When I got LOC . I have had it for a few years now
Message Edited by 2wheel on 05-29-2009 06:19 PM
2wheel
Message 5 of 11
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

The wright express corp mastercard is not revolving I just received mine today. Might use it since I didnt have a pg for it and since I booted Amex last year. Not a bad card if you are going to PIF Usually my fuel and maitiance costs get paid every month.
2wheel
Message 6 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I never did hear from them.

did they set a limit? 

Message 7 of 11
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

No Pre-set spending limit. Since I own a transportation company. They might not service outside the transportation industry. I was invited to apply for universal card. They sent me invitation with a code. ( My duns number) I applied and was instantly approved then I decided to get the corp card . Took them about 3 days to approve it but since I dont have AMEX Anymore this worked out really good and there was no PG For the card.

IMO- If your not a transportation company they might not be willing to work with ya. But hopefully you might get a call from them.

2wheel
Message 8 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

oh you know what now that you mention transportation, they did send e-mail. they ONLY service transportation. the e-mail didn't have any company listed or anything, I didn't know what it was for and deleted it. lol
Message 9 of 11
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

LOL. The transportation industry has alot of fuel and maitiance cards out there with no PG And I pretty much have them all now I think I have a total of 8

2wheel
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.