Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help building Business Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Help building Business Credit

Hey guys I'm new here so forgive me if I'm not suppose to post like this. 

I have a new company about a year old now, I've gone ahead with trying to build business credit, I have 3-4 tradelines, always pay on time or early. I have BP business Solutions for a gas card. I have an 80 paydex score, D&B are saying my max lending amount should be 22,500. I have great rating except for Equifax which is show little to no history or reporting. I have D&B and Nav as subscription. 

What I'm having trouble with is getting fleet cards that are not associated with Wex Bank or Wex underwriting in south florida. They are denying my applications for fleet cards and I have no idea why. 

I do not know how else to build business credit, and I'm getting to the point where I need some business credit not PG to be able to do well in Q4. I'm in the online ecommerce space and for the longest I've been extending my personal credit for business, i'm trying to get away from that because I can't buy a house with all this debt. 

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
blackfines1
Contributor

Re: Need Help building Business Credit

Will take some time to build a business credit relationship , my main business credit card , AMEX Business card , BOfa Business card , Citizen BIZ Card ( no PG ), Discover Business card ( report to personal )  but great way to start , Good Luck

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.