Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need at least 2 business CC with SP only on personal

tag
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

Need at least 2 business CC with SP only on personal

Ok need at least 2 more Business CC that are online or simple process to get as was GM Business Card with no PG. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Drifter73
Frequent Contributor

Re: Need at least 2 business CC with SP only on personal

The following myFICO thread has a few sp personal listed/referenced: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/Comprehensive-list-of-soft-pull-business-cards/td-p...

Message 2 of 9
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I would suggest Citizens Bank as they'll SP your EQ

Wells Fargo will SP your EX if you open a Checking Account with them and in the process, extended credit if worthy...
Sam'sClub will either be SP or EX BIZ 

Message 3 of 9
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

@cashorcharge wrote:

Wells Fargo will SP your EX if you open a Checking Account with them and in the process, extended credit if worthy...

Citizens is geo only and they are not in the west areas

I have Wells Buss CC already

Sam Club was a nightmare applying here, the reps are clueless

Message 4 of 9
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

@cashorcharge wrote:

Has this recently changed? I was able to apply earlier this year from Utah. There is another guy here, LP007, he is in California and was able to get both personal and business Citizens cards. 

Other than the list provided upthread, Goldman, Citizens and Amex (if already an exisiting member) are the only SP approval business cards that I know of. 

Message 5 of 9
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

@BearsCubsOtters wrote:

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

@cashorcharge wrote:

Has this recently changed? I was able to apply earlier this year from Utah. There is another guy here, LP007, he is in California and was able to get both personal and business Citizens cards. 

Other than the list provided upthread, Goldman, Citizens and Amex (if already an exisiting member) are the only SP approval business cards that I know of. 

I am in Az and tried last year and they stated they  dont offer products in Az. I am going through the process now but stopped at personal info. I dont want any HP with Citizens. I have a personal CC with them already.

I am blacklisted from AMEX and I could care less

Message 6 of 9
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

Well like I said Citizens Business does not offer credit cards or loans in Az, whats funny is I have a personal CC with Citizens. All SP no harm no foul....

Screenshot 2022-12-26 084918.png

Message 7 of 9
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

Well like I said Citizens Business does not offer credit cards or loans in Az, whats funny is I have a personal CC with Citizens. All SP no harm no foul....

Screenshot 2022-12-26 084918.png

I got the exact same response.  I'm in the SF Bay Area, California.

Message 8 of 9
LP007
Frequent Contributor

@cashorcharge wrote:

I think this only works with new WF customers. I opened a second biz account under a second LLC, and they bypassed the soft pull because they already had my ss# on file and did not need to peak at my CRs. When I demanded the soft pull treatment for my new LLC, it was expected to be soft by all parties involved but was a straight-up HP. 2 of them, mind you, because I requested both a look for a BCC & a BLOC.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.